
FAMILY DAY
Family Day is a time of gathering. It is a day where we spend our time with our dearest and loved ones. Family Day is a special day to earn or get new memories for us to cherish throughout our lives. These are one of the days where you, yourself can express your feelings with your parents and really bond with them. This is also a day of being with your friends of all kinds. A day of friendship and bonding
Family Day was a wonderful day well spent. We really bonded and made memories despite me and my mother staying in the canteen because there was no more chairs. But we had chats that lead to deeper things and learned new things about each other. Not only that is I also got to bond with my fellow classmates. We danced and won first place. Well I was never in the photo because I had to go home early due to health related reasons. During in teenage years we have to cherish our time with our family because their will be a time where you and your family will get seperated in many ways. This is where Family Day steps in. This helps u be with people u care for and love
In short it was one of the best days I had because my family and I bonded and got to know more of each other.
Comments
Post a Comment